With the radio show coming up its time to come up with ideas for what I want to do for it using the 80’s theme. I am still not very sure where I want the show to go but I want to be able to have fun with it.I have a few ideas that will be in bullet form below.
- interview with music star from the 80’s or what we think they would say
- the attempted assassination of President Reagan; talking about what could have happened if he succeeded
- the royal wedding of Charles and Diana from the point of view of a guest there
- Sally Ride firsts woman in space, what was space like for her?
- Be the person that makes the Berlin Wall fall down, there pushing the wall and breaking it down
- Be a Simpson and make up an episode where they go to the royal wedding
- Play different music from the 80’s and current and talk about the difference in music and how it has changed over time.
I am thinking of making it story time but also like Jimmy Fallon. I just want to be able to have fun with it and enjoy it. I think if we bring in “current events” from the 80’s it could be fun to think about what they are talking about and how they would feel to the different things now.